"And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence." Colossians 1:18 NKJV
Instead of attending the Church of your choice . . .
come to the church of Christ's choice!
Regarding the Lord's church:
1. The church was built by Jesus Christ (Matt. 16:13-18).
2. The church was purchased by the innocent blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 20:28).
3. The church was established on the first Pentecost after the death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ (Acts 1:9-2:47).
4. The church was built upon Jesus Christ as the only foundation (1 Cor. 3:11).
5. The church is composed of the saved, who are added to it by the Lord who saves by means of the plan of salvation. (Acts 2:37-38, 47; Eph. 1:3; 5:23).
6. The church has no earthly headquarters. Each congregation (each local body of Christ) is independent. Within each local congregation, there are to be men serving as elders (also known as bishops, presbyters or shepherds), and deacons. Men serving in these roles must be Scriptually qualified (1 Tim. 3:1-13; Tit. 1:6-9).
7. The church has one primary mission: To preach and teach the gospel of Jesus Christ that souls might hear and be saved through their obedience of faith. (Matt. 28:19-20; Mk. 16:15-16; Lk. 24:46-47; Rom. 1:16; Acts 2:37-41 ) .