"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." (John 4:23-24 NKJV)
When you visit you will find:
1. Our worship is patterned after the teachings set forth in the New Testament (Jn. 4:23-24; Acts 2:42).
2. We preach Christ crucified, resurrected, and the establishment of His Kingdom, which is His one body, the church (1 Cor. 1:23-23; Matt. 16:18-19; Eph. 1:22-23).
3. We observe the Lord's Supper every first day of the week (Sunday). This we do in accordance with (Acts 20:7; 1 Cor. 11:23-26; 16:1-2).
4. We give the firstfriuts of labors to the Lord as we have prospered each Sunday (1 Cor. 16:1-2).
5. We pray only to God the Father as commanded, and do so, by the authority or in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Matt. 6:9; Rom. 1:8; Col. 3:17).
6. We teach and preach from our only guide, the Bible (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 4:2-4).
7. As the New Testament commands, everyone participates in singing praises to God. This is for the purpose of teaching and admonishing one another (Eph. 5:19; Col. 3:16). Therefore, you will not find choirs, solos, or instruments of music used in our worship and praise to God. These are not authorized options in true New Testament church worship (Jn. 4:23-24).